ملخص

Besiktas President Confirms Salah Talks, Denies Final Deal

Besiktas President Confirms Salah Talks, Denies Final Deal

Besiktas president Serdal Adalı confirmed negotiations with Mohamed Salah are active, but that the sides have not yet reached an agreement. betsport.cv

Adalı said Salah’s representatives increased their financial demands after reports claimed the move had already been completed.

“There is no completed transfer yet,” Adalı said. “We rejected [the revised demands]. Our talks are continuing.”

Adalı claimed that the reports prompted Salah’s representatives to change their figures. He said they wanted to take the package to “astronomical” levels.

However, the Besiktas president said the club and Salah had reached an understanding on the other aspects of the proposed move.

“We love Salah and agree with the player on every issue,” Adalı added. He also stressed that the club would protect their financial interests.

His latest comments suggest that the financial package remains the main obstacle.

His latest remarks follow a strongly worded Besiktas statement aimed at Turkish journalist Yağız Sabuncuoğlu.

The club called Sabuncuoğlu’s reporting about their transfer work and the proposed terms “pure fiction”. It also accused him of misleading the public with fabricated stories.

Salah’s representative, Ramy Abbas, had also previously rejected suggestions that the player had chosen his next club.

“I personally do not know where Mohamed will play next season,” Abbas wrote on Friday. Adding that the forward’s camp would not hold talks with unwanted clubs merely to generate publicity.

The post Besiktas President Confirms Salah Talks, Denies Final Deal appeared first on KingFut.

Messi, Yamal come full circle in showdown

East Rutherford: When Lionel Messi and Lamine Yamal line-up against each other in the World Cup final tonight it will mark the closing of an incredible full circle moment that has been two decades in the making.

In 2007, a 20-year-old Messi and Yamal, born in July of that year, posed together in a photo organised by UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund), the global agency which provides humanitarian and development to children and mothers worldwide. Yamal’s family had entered and won a raffle to pose with a Barcelona player for a 2008 UNICEF calendar.

In one photo from the shoot, Messi is seen helping Yamal’s mother, Sheila Ebana, give the smiling five-month-old boy a bath in a blue plastic tub.

“The photographer, Joan Monfort, has said that Lamine Yamal stole Messi’s heart because he was always smiling,” UNICEF Catalan’s Laia Ruich said on the organisation’s website.

Fast forward nearly 20 years, and now Messi and Yamal are sharing football’s greatest stage.

Spain star Yamal, the teenage prodigy who has followed in Messi’s footsteps at Barcelona, has only just turned 19.

Argentina captain Messi, 39, will be playing in his third World Cup final in what is almost certainly likely to be his last appearance in the tournament.

“That photo is incredible,” Messi said at a fan event in Manhattan on Friday.

“I took a picture with him when he was a baby ... the fact that we’re both playing in the World Cup now is crazy.”

Messi said while he has a soft spot for Yamal given his association with his former club Barcelona, it will not detract him from the task in hand -- beating Spain.

“I wish him luck because his success will be Barcelona’s success, (but) we’ll try to keep him from playing at his best.

“He’s 19 years old and has his whole career ahead of him. I wish him the best, but we’ll give it our all to ensure he doesn’t become champion this time.”

Photographer Monfort describes Messi and Yamal’s first meeting and subsequent World Cup final date as “a true miracle of destiny.”

“If you wrote this in a film it would not seem possible,” Monfort told the BBC.

Even Yamal’s Spain teammate, Mikel Merino, said Friday he initially believed the photo was an AI-generated hoax when he first saw it.

“The first time I saw it, I thought it was AI and that it wasn’t even real,” Merino said.

“It’s unbelievable that two of the best players to have played the game -- and hopefully Lamine, in the future, will be one of those -- share a picture like that.”

Messi and Yamal now both serve as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassadors.

“Growing up, all I had was a family, a ball, a park and a dream,” Yamal said in June.

“Playing football gave me structure, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. I know how important it is for children to have a safe place to play, so that they can simply enjoy being children.”

أستراليا تخسر خدمات ليكي وإيتاليانو

خسرت أستراليا خدمات الثنائي ماثيو ليكي وجاكوب إيتاليانو للإصابة بشكل نهائي، وذلك قبل مواجهة مصر في دور الـ32 من كأس العالم 2026 لكرة القدم يوم الجمعة المقبل، مما سيُجبر منتخب «سوكروز» على مواصلة ما تبقى من مشواره المونديالي بـ 24 لاعبا.
وتعرّض المهاجم ليكي الذي يخوض نهائيات كأس العالم للمرة الرابعة في مسيرته، لإصابة في عضلة الفخذ الخلفية خلال هزيمة منتخب بلاده أمام الولايات المتحدة 0- 2 ضمن المجموعة الرابعة، ولم يشارك في التعادل السلبي مع الباراغواي يوم الخميس.
وشارك الظهير الأيمن إيتاليانو في مباراتي تركيا والولايات المتحدة، لكنه أصيب في العضلة الضامة خلال التدريب وغاب أيضا عن مواجهة الباراغواي.
وقال المنتخب الأسترالي في بيان «للأسف سيغيب جاكوب إيتاليانو وماثيو ليكي عن بقية مباريات كأس العالم بسبب الإصابة».
ويُمثّل غيابهما ضربة للمدرب توني بوبوفيتش الذي يواجه مصر بقيادة محمد صلاح في دالاس في 3 يوليو في محاولة لبلوغ دور الـ 16.

Ismaily Agree Ibrahim El-Nagaawy Transfer to Slavia Prague

Ismaily have reportedly reached an agreement to sell Egyptian prospect Ibrahim El-Nagaawy to Czech champions Slavia Prague for $350,000.

Slavia Prague and Ismaily are said to have finalized the transfer after several months of negotiations, although the two clubs have yet to announce the deal officially.

The final package is reportedly worth $350,000. However, earlier this year, in February, Slavia had offered a $325,000 fixed fee and a 10% sell-on clause. Ismaily also sought bonuses linked to the youngster’s promotion to Slavia’s first team and his goalscoring record.

Czech outlets had followed Slavia’s pursuit since December. Reporting at the time said that the club offered around $350,000, while Ismaily requested $400,000. The player had also been photographed in Prague before the negotiations advanced.

El-Nagaawy, who turns 18 on August 23, is an Ismaily academy graduate and a versatile player. He has operated as a right winger and wing-back.

Slavia will enter the 2026/27 season as defending Czech champions after securing a second successive league title and the 23rd domestic championship in their history.

The Prague club are also due to compete in the third qualifying round of the 2026/27 UEFA Champions League.

The post Ismaily Agree Ibrahim El-Nagaawy Transfer to Slavia Prague appeared first on KingFut.

In brief

محمد السويدي: سموه صنع مجداً وترك إرثاً خالداً أكد محمد بن أحمد السويدي، لاعب نادي الريان والمنتخب القطري السابق، أن الكلمات مهما بلغت من البلاغة تعجز عن وصف مكانة صاحب السمو الأمير الوالد الشيخ حمد بن خليفة آل ثاني، رحمه الله، وما قدمه لدولة قطر وشعبها، مشيراً إلى أن الوطن فقد قائداً استثنائياً آمن بالإنسان، وصنع نهضة شاملة

باراجواي تفتح النار على FIFA تقدم اتحاد باراجواي لكرة القدم بشكوى رسمية إلى الاتحاد الدولي لكرة القدم (فيفا)، اعتراضًا على تصرف لاعب منتخب إنجلترا جود بيلينجهام خلال مباراة منتخب بلاده أمام غانا في كأس العالم 2026. وأكد الاتحاد الباراجواياني أن بيلينجهام ظهر خلال اللقاء وهو يغطي فمه أثناء حديثه مع مهاجم غانا جوردان آيو، في

إسبانيا والأرجنتين... صراع المجد العالمي يسدل الستار اليوم على نهائيات بطولة كأس العالم 2026 في نسختها الثالثة والعشرين بإقامة المباراة النهائية التي تجمع منتخبي إسبانيا والأرجنتين على استاد نيويورك» نيوجيرسي» بعد منافسات امتدت 40 يوما ويتطلع المنتخبان الإسباني والأرجنتيني إلى اعتلاء منصة التتويج، إذ يسعى المنتخب الإسباني لإحراز لقبه العالمي الثاني، فيما يطم…

Al Wakrah face Qatar SC in season opener as QSL announces schedule Doha, Qatar: The Qatar Stars League has announced the schedule for first half of the top flight Qatar Stars League 2026-27 season which begins on August 20th. The dates and timings of matches for the first three weeks have been finalised. The schedule for matches from week four through week

Egypt FA Plans ‘Dual National Recruitment Committee’ The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) plans to create a committee to coordinate the recruitment of players holding dual nationality. The proposed body would oversee cases across every national-team age group. The EFA is reportedly considering former players for places on the committee. Members would compile a databa…

طارق مخناس مدرباً لمسيمير أعلن نادي مسيمير تعاقده رسميًا مع المدرب المغربي طارق مخناس لقيادة الفريق الأول لكرة القدم خلال الموسم الرياضي الجديد، في خطوة تعكس طموح إدارة النادي للاستفادة من خبراته الفنية الكبيرة في تطوير الفريق وتحقيق نتائج إيجابية. ويعد مخناس من الكفاءات التدريبية التي تمتلك سجلا مميزا، وتأمل إدارة نادي مسيمير أن